Pulse Nursing is looking for a Health Care Assistant / HCA / Support Worker for flexible working hours in a care home in Horsham, Sussex. This is a two-storey Nursing Home that has been specifically designed to provide nursing care for people living with dementia. The existing staff you would be assisting are passionate about treating each resident as an individual, getting to know their personality and history and responding to their interests and needs. They are also keen to work hard to make all their residents feel at home, regardless of the length of their stay.
The successful Health Care Assistant must have excellent communication skills, be able to work as a team and be flexible and reliable. In order to register with Pulse, the Health Care Assistant will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
A minimum of 12 months experience as a Health Care Assistant, is required for this role.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Very competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Temporary and permanent vacancies
- Professional and clinical development opportunities
- Weekly Payroll Service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse
- Free annual mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants
- On - Call service to help around the clock
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.