Pulse is seeking a Healthcare Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA for flexible shifts in a nursing home in Herne Bay, Kent. This home offers a warm an welcoming atmosphere for individuals and couples with a full range of nursing and residential care needs. This home is purpose built to offer the most luxurious care setting in the area, offering double the space of most other residential facilities as well as panoramic sea views. If you would be interested in working here on a flexible basis please apply with your CV.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a nursing home or care home for the elderly
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse requires the successful healthcare assistant to be competent in the following:
- Washing and feeding
- Serving food
- Making and changing beds
- Moving and Handling
- Compassionate care
- Working under the direction of nurses
- Building relationships
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.