We are urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant for a 58 bedded Nursing Home in Herne Bay, which offers care to the elderly. The home has some stunning views of the sea front and coast and is just a short stroll from the town centre, offering local amenities.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The Healthcare Assistant will need to be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to provide a high quality of care.
Pulse requires the successful Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a care home/nursing home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this.
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts available at a variety of locations
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.