Health Care Assistant Mental Health (HCA Mental Health) – West Sussex
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) within West Sussex and the surrounding areas. Pulse provides nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have. This gives you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Pulse continuously excels in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.