Do you have current/recent experience working on hospital wards as a healthcare assistant?
Pulse Nursing are IN HIGH DEMAND for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) on the hospital wards to join our team working within Leeds – West Yorkshire area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for couple shifts a month or even full time agency!
We have a variety of shifts available from:
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
- Minimum of six months recent experience working in a hospital setting
- Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
- Compliance standards including recent clinical references
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in the Leeds area please apply below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.