Do you have current/recent experience working on hospital wards as a healthcare assistant?
Pulse Nursing are IN HIGH DEMAND for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) on the hospital wards to join our team working within Keighley – West Yorkshire area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for couple shifts a month or even full time agency!
We have day shifts only from Monday till Sunday.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
• Minimum of six months recent experience working in a hospital setting
• Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
• Compliance standards including recent clinical references
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.