Urgently seeking Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work days in medical and surgical wards based in a NHS trust in Warwick.
To apply you must:
• Be available to work days
• Have a minimum of 6 months' current experience as a Health Care Assistant in a ward based environment.
• Be immune and provide proof of Hep B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and TB.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
• Have an enhanced DBS.
• Provide references covering the last 3 years.
If you are interested in working within an acute setting in Warwick as a HCA, please apply and we'll be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.