Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for General Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in Gloucester working within the NHS.
We are looking for General Health Care Assistants (HCA) who are passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You must be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors.
General Healthcare Assistant (HCA) requirements:
- Minimum 1 Year experience working in a Hospital setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
What can Pulse offer you?
- Ease of use- book onto shifts using our app- Ipoint or contact one of our dedicated consultants.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Fast recruitment- we have the facility to complete your recruitment on line
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.