This busy 720 bed district hospital based in North Hertfordshire require a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) that is able to work day shifts. This hospital offers general and specialist hospital services for people across much of Hertfordshire and South Bedfordshire.
In order to be successful, any Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking to join Pulse must be:
- Looking to work at least 1 shift per week
- Able to work both independently, and as part of a team
- Flexible and reliable
It is vital to have the following, so please ensure all apply if you wish to work as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA):
- 6 months experience within the last 2 years in a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) role in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
Pulse are one of the UK's leading healthcare providers to the NHS. We can offer you:
- Clinical training free of charge
- A dedicated team that deal with compliance, bookings and payroll
- Flexible working opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Daily payroll service
If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details below and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.