We are currently recruiting for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) that is able to work days at this 765 bed acute hospital which provides services for a population of 380,000.
In order to be considered for this position you must:
- Have 6 months experience within the last 2 years as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- To work at this NHS trust, your previous experience must be in a hospital setting
- Have eligibility to work within the UK
- Availability of at least 1 day shift per week
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references
We do require evidence of mandatory training although this can be provided free of charge if you wish to attend.
In return, Pulse offer Healthcare Assistants the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working opportunities
- Daily payroll service
- Free specialist training
- Dedicated recruitment team to deal with your compliance and bookings
- Fast Track Scheme - earn up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
If you are interested in working for Pulse as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA), please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.