Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for General Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in Gloucester working within the NHS.
We are looking for Mental Health-Health Care Assistants (MH HCA) who are passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You must be motivated, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services and this including our residents, their families and visitors.
General Healthcare Assistant (HCA) requirements:
- Minimum 1 Year experience working in a Hospital setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
What can Pulse offer you?
- Ease of use- book onto shifts using our app- Ipoint or contact one of our dedicated consultants.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Fast recruitment- we have the facility to complete your recruitment on line
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.