Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) for nursing homes in the Gloucester area. The shifts will entail days, lates and nights.
We are also offering you the opportunity to work across a number of environments whether it be NHS or private healthcare – there really is something for everyone.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Requirements for our HCA’s:
- Six months recent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
- Car driver, although not essential
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a HCA and are interested in this exciting career path, within nursing homes, you can register your details below for more information and a member of our team will be in touch with you soon.
*T's & C's apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.