Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a, band 2 or 3 Mental Health Healthcare Assistant (HCA), working at Chase Farm Hospital in London
We are looking for a Health Care Assistant (HCA) who is passionate about joining our dedicated care professionals. You will be motivated and compassionate, with a genuine interest in caring for those using our services. This including our residents, their families and visitors. We have multiple shift patterns available from earlies, nights, long days, and night shifts
The successful candidate will be observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight. Your duties will also involve communication with patients, relatives and carers, and assisting with clinical duties. With the aim of promoting positive mental, physical, and nutritional health with in our patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.