Do you have current/recent experience working on hospital wards as a healthcare assistant?
Pulse Nursing are IN HIGH DEMAND for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) on the hospital wards to join our team working within Cramlington – Northumberland area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for couple shifts a month or even full time agency.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
And enough shifts to suit full time agency workers!
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) for this certain trust are required to have:
• Minimum of current *three years clinical experience with no gaps*
• Able to provide two clinical senior references
What Pulse can offer General HCA's:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in Cramlington, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call and email you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.