Health Care Assistant Mental Health (HCA Mental Health) – Surrey
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) within the Surrey areas. Pulse provides nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have. This gives you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS trusts.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
You can apply below for this job role, Please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.