Do you have current/recent experience working on hospital wards as a healthcare assistant?
Pulse Nursing are IN HIGH DEMAND for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) on the hospital wards to join our team working within Alnwick– Northumberland area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for couple shifts a month or even full time agency.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
And enough shifts to suit full time agency workers!
We are the leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) for this certain trust are required to have:
• Minimum of current *three years clinical experience with no gaps*
• Able to provide two clinical senior references
What Pulse can offer General HCA's:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in Cramlington, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call and email you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.