Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant, HCA or Student Nurse for a variety of shifts including, earlies, lates, nights and long days in a rehabilitation setting in Faversham, Kent. Our client is looking for the healthcare assistant to be flexible, skilled in delivering personal care and confident in assisting the nursing team as and when required. Pulse will provide you with your mandatory training inclusive of basic life support for adults and children, manual handling, health and safety, child protection and much more.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Hospital is essential
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the Department of Health.
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements and much more
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.