Pulse is currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to work within a number of Community Hospitals in Essex. Locations include Brentwood, Grays and Billericay. We are specifically looking for someone to cover day shifts on an ad hoc, on-going basis.
The successful HCA / Healthcare Assistant will be reliable, flexible and motivated. You should be punctual, professional and demonstrate good communications skills.
Pulse can offer the Healthcare Assistant,
- Flexible work hours
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Varied work locations
- Holiday entitlements
- Dedicated recruitment team to guide you through the registration process
- £250 Fasttrack Bonus scheme* Terms and Conditions apply
- £250 Referral Bonus for each Nurse recommended to work for Pulse* see T&Cs
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- 6 months experience within a Hospital setting
- Skilled in recording Basic Observations including blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration rates
- Occupational Health requirements: evidence of immunity to Measles, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Hepatitis B
Please apply online, or contact us at the office to find out more information about this and other exciting vacancies.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.