Pulse is searching for a Healthcare Assistant to work within a nursing home in Epping, Essex. This large nursing home caters for over a hundred elderly residents and younger adults who are being supported with a number of conditions including dementia, physical disabilities, and sensory impairment.
Your Duties -
Your role as a Healthcare assistant within this home will be to support the management team and existing staff members to provide high quality care to the service users. Pulse have an ongoing agreement to provide this home with flexible agency Healthcare assistants to work nights, and particularly day shifts including early shifts, late shifts, and long days. This role will involve personal care, record keeping, manual handling, person centered care, and supporting the existing staff team.
Relevant Skills and Experience-
You will need to be a caring and compassionate person with a passion for quality care and be able to integrate within a team quickly and efficiently. You need to have had at least six months experience working as a Healthcare assistant in a care home within the last two years in order to be considered for this position.
Pulse can offer our Healthcare Assistants -
- Fast track registration bonus
- The best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
If you would like to hear more or apply for this role please do apply via the Pulse Website and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.