We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant for a 33 bedded residential home, registered to provide care for elderly people. The Home is set in approximately two acres of grounds and recently undergone extensive renovation. You will find the home offers high specification throughout. Situated in the county of Essex, it offers a stunning outlook on the countryside, yet is conveniently close to all local amenities and transport links.
The successful Healthcare Assistant will be dedicated to provide a high quality of care at all times. Well presented, punctual and willing to go that extra mile if need be.
Pulse requires the successful Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience working in a care home/nursing home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity please apply and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.