Pulse is seeking an experienced community healthcare assistant with flexible availability for our clients in Dover and Deal. The successful healthcare assistant will be working alongside registered nurses & therapy staff delivering care to people in their own homes. As a community healthcare assistant you need to be a good communicator, have a caring and compassionate nature and work well as part of a team.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:A minimum of 6 months experience working in a community / district nursing teamFull UK drivers licenseEligibility to work within the UK Occupational Health in line with the department of healthA caring and kind natureA willingness to be hands-on with patientsA willingness to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)The ability to follow instructions and proceduresImpeccable observational skills
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts: Mainly days
- Mileage paid
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.