Health Care Assistant (HCA Band 3) Community – Birmingham
Pulse Nursing is currently looking for experienced Band 3 Health Care Assistants to work with established NHS District Nursing teams within the Birmingham area. Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Health Care Assistants who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Joining our agency, you have the choice to pick up extra locum shifts alongside your current job role or even take control and have complete flexibility of your work load and become a full-time agency worker.
Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working with NHS District Nursing teams, must have worked in this setting in the last twelve months
- Flexible working patterns of day and night shifts available
- Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
- Ideally NVQ3
- Compliance standards including recent clinical references to cover the last twelve months*
- Must be a Band 3
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.