Are you looking for a new opportunity or a change in career, we are seeking motivated Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers, to join our team, no experienced required as full training will be given.
We have exciting new opportunities Healthcare Assistants to work with our corporate partners to undertake Polymerise Chain Reaction (PCR) and antibody screenings in Chelmsford and surrounding areas.
PCR and antibody testing are the leading ways that global healthcare systems are testing people for COVID-19.
We are working with several corporate organisations across the country, providing Healthcare/Support Workers to undertake swab tests and temperature taking. We have a variety of opportunities available, working in day clinics, home swab testing, attending sporting venues to name but a few. No experience is required, the role of the Healthcare Worker is to deliver the swab testing kit to our clients, where they will conduct the test themselves, full training and PPE provided.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence, with own vehicle
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Very competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for regular lines of work, 9-5 day shifts, ad hoc shifts or full-time opportunities available
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our free inhouse eLearning Training Academy
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A successful interview and eLearning assessments
- An enhanced DBS check (free of charge)
- Occupational Health clearance
- 2 references
If you are interested to know more about these exciting opportunities, please apply directly ensuring an up to date copy of your CV is uploaded. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.