Pulse is delighted to announce that we are seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA / Student Nurse to work shifts within a Nursing Home in Chelmsford, Essex. This Home is fully compliant with the CQC and supports clients with various care needs ranging from nursing, palliative, parkinson's, residential, and respite care. This placement is an exciting opportunity to support the existing care team in providing an incredibly high standard of care within a fantastic residential environment.
This is the perfect position for any Healthcare Assistant who is searching for flexibility and control within their working hours. A range of shift types and times are available and you will remain in complete control of your schedule. Alongside this flexibility Pulse also offers the successful HCA holiday pay entitlements.
The successful Healthcare Assistant will be reliable, dedicated, and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with Personal care
- Providing support during mealtimes
- Manual handling in line with all risk assessments and care plans
- Daily care notes
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in the elderly care sector
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Full-time hours/Part-time hours - Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Nights
- Fast track recruitment, which could earn you up to £75.00
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide a relevant original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.