Pulse is searching for a Healthcare Assistant to work within a nursing home in Canterbury, Kent. This luxury nursing home provides residential, nursing, and dementia care for around 60 service users. The home boasts a number of stand out features such as a cafe and spa, and is decorated to an elegant hotel standard.
Your Duties -
Your role as a Healthcare assistant within this home will be to support the management team and existing staff members to provide high quality care to the service users. Pulse have an ongoing agreement to provide this home with flexible agency Healthcare assistants to work night and day shifts. This role will involve personal care, record keeping, manual handling, person centered care, and supporting the existing staff team.
Relevant Skills and Experience -
You will need to have a minimum of six months experience within the last two years working as a Healthcare assistant in a nursing home environment. Experience working with computerized record keeping systems is desirable. If you have an interest in state of the art care home computer systems this will be a fascinating placement for you.
Pulse can offer our Healthcare Assistants -
- Fast track registration bonus
- The best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
If you would like the opportunity to work within a luxury Healthcare setting please do apply via the Pulse Website and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.