Pulse is urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA to work within a residential nursing home setting. The home provides care for elderly people, some of whom may be suffering from dementia. The home is beautifully decorated and the surroundings are simply stunning.
The successful Healthcare assistant will be guided through their recruitment with a dedicated team of professionals to help them at every step along the way. Pulse can also offer you work within a variety of Nursing Homes within the Kent area.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK,
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a Nursing home OR Medical setting,
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB, Hepatitis B and Varicella is essential,
- Able to provide clinical reference details.
Pulse can offer you:
- Ad hoc shifts,
- Multiple work locations
- Free mandatory training
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.