Pulse is seeking an experienced community healthcare assistant with flexible availability for our client in Canterbury, Kent. The successful healthcare assistant will be working alongside friendly and experienced registered nurses & therapy staff delivering care to people in their own homes in and around the canterbury and coastal area. As a community healthcare assistant for Pulse you will have a fantastic opportunity to work within your own availability with the added benefit of weekly pay.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months and recent experience working within an NHS district nursing team
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational health in line with the department of health
- Full UK Drivers License and access to your own car
- A caring and kind nature
- A willingness to be hands-on with patients
- A willingness to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Impeccable observational skills
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts: Mainly twilights, nights and days.
- Mileage paid
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.