A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Healthcare Assistant / HCA to work flexible working hours within Canterbury, Kent. The assignments are based in a purpose built nursing home with stunning grounds and a beautifully decorated interior. Service users come to the home with various care needs, ranging from respite to long term care. The philosophy of the home is to provide residents with care, which is tailored to each individual’s specific needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a healthcare assistant who is passionate about providing high quality care and making a difference to those who live within the home.
Flexible assignments with Pulse offer you the ability to tailor your working week around your current commitments, giving you complete control over your schedule. We also offer holiday pay, recommend a friend bonus schemes, and fast track recruitment.
We require the healthcare assistant to meet the following compliance criteria:
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a care home/nursing home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Good communication skills and reliability
- Ability to provide work references from a care setting
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn between £50* to £250* for every nurse of healthcare assistant that you recommend to Pulse
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.