Pulse are excited to offer a Health Care Assistant the opportunity to work with a new client located in Essex. The care home is located in a rural area, on the outskirts of Braintree. This is a 64 bedded purpose built home that offers residential dementia care to their patients. Within this care home, the experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do. Specialist dementia care facilities are specifically tailored to ensure comfort and familiarity to those living with memory loss.
Residents have a choice of a number of lounge areas, with the added pleasure to enjoy the outstanding views of the landscaped gardens as well as the surrounding countryside views.
As the successful Health Care Assistant/ HCA you should be well presented and punctual at all times. You will be required to work alongside the Nurses and Managers who thrive on delivering the highest standard of care possible.
Pulse is able to offer the successful Health Care Assistant:
- Weekly Pay
- Dedication from both recruitment and bookings teams
- Free, Annual Training
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 - *T&Cs apply*
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system,
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts
- Fast track registration - *T&Cs apply*
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Nursing Home/Hospital setting
- A current Child and Adult workforce DBS that is registered with the DBS update service (Or willing to complete a new application)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Please apply online; attaching you current CV and someone from the recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively please feel free to contact the Canterbury branch now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.