Pulse are urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA to help with current demand for a privately run brain injury Rehabilitation Centre. Patients are both male and female aged over 18 years of age.
They may be suffering from a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. The centre also cares for people with Huntington’s Disease, Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease and Spinal Injury
Pulse can offer the HCA,
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Free Mandatory Training
- Friendly and dedicated Recruitment and Bookings Team
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To be successful you MUST be reliable, flexible and available on short notice. The position would therefore be ideal for someone living local to the Ashford/Hothfield areas.
Pulse also requires the Healthcare Assistant to have,
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Occupational Health Evidence against Measles, Rubella, Varicella, Hepatitis B and TB OR (be willing to obtain the documentation/Vaccinations)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.