Pulse are urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) or Student Nurse to meet current demand for a privately run brain injury Rehabilitation Centre. Our client provides care and support to males and females adults aged 18 and over with brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. The service offers intensive rehabilitation for individuals in the post acute phrase right through to encouraging and assisting with independent supported living.
The centre also cares for people with Huntington’s disease, Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease and Spinal Injury
Pulse can offer the HCA,
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Free Mandatory Training
- Friendly and dedicated Recruitment and Bookings Team
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Free daily payroll service
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
The successful Healthcare assistant must be flexible and available on short notice. The position would therefore be ideal for someone living local to the Ashford/Hothfield areas or someone who drives.
Pulse also requires the Healthcare Assistant to have,
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Occupational Health Evidence against Measles, Rubella, Varicella, Hepatitis B and TB OR (be willing to obtain the documentation/Vaccinations)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.