Pulse is urgently seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA to work in the area of Ashford, within a care home setting. The home is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and creative individuals to join their already qualified, experienced and friendly team. You will be providing care for elderly people who may also be suffering from dementia.
The successful Healthcare Assistant will need to be professional, presentable, and work well within the already fantastic team to continue to offer the high quality of care.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK,
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a Nursing home OR Medical setting,
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB, Hepatitis B and Varicella is essential,
- Able to provide clinical reference details.
Pulse can offer you:
- Ad hoc shifts,
- Multiple work locations
- Free mandatory training
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
How to apply:
So if you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA), please register your details and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.