My client is a national charity providing quick and complex recovery to substance misusers and is currently looking for a proactive Registered General Nurse who has a current NMC Pin and a keen willingness to learn. It is not essential to have extensive experience within the substance misuse field, but it is important that you are able to embrace and develop into this role with a proactive and determined work ethic. The ideal candidate will play a key part of the multidisciplinary team working within your own competencies. Clinical interventions which form part of the role include BBV screening, vaccinations, administering medication and holding daily clinic.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) to join this specialist substance misuse residential inpatient unit as Health & Wellbeing Nurse. The unit itself is an integrated clinical service which provides medically assisted drug and alcohol detoxification. The aim is to provide person centred, recovery focused care which enhances the quality of life for the patient. As Health & Wellbeing Nurse (RGN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of both clinical and theoretical changes in your profession.
The benefits of this Health & Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) role include:
- A competitive salary
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Regular support and supervision during the probationary period and monthly supervision thereafter
The successful Health & Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) will:
- Be a r Registered General Nurse
- Possess an active UK nursing PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services
- Possess knowledge of the issues facing alcohol misusers including appropriate medical interventions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.