Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
We are extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to join dynamic teams on an Ad hoc or temporary placement basis, delivering excellent patient care in Devon.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in the last twelve months in a Mental Health Setting
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
- PMVA or equivalent training
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free ‘iPoint’ App
- Recommending a friend to join Pulse bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll service - daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.