Health Care Assistant Mental Health (HCA Mental Health) – Kent
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work early and late shifts, within the Kent areas. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around any of their current commitment, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS trusts.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Experience / Requirements
Minimum of six months mental health experience
PMVA or equivalent training
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Be professional and reliable, while providing the best care for their patients.
Need to meet compliance requirements, which include DBS and a minimum of two references.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.