Pulse is currently looking to recruit Health Care Assistant’s (HCA) with experience in epilepsy, learning disabilities, mental health or dealing with challenging behaviours, to work long days and night shifts
within the Buckinghamshire area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
Easy – convenient online recruitment process
Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
· Minimum of six months experience
· Ideally experienced with in epilepsy, learning disabilities, mental health or dealing with challenging behaviours
· Strong communication skills
· Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
· Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
You can apply below for this job role, please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.