Pulse are currently recruiting for Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s), to join established teams in and around the Taunton area of Somerset. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates , whilst working in a variety of NHS and Private settings. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle and our online booking system iPoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts. Opportunities are available to work Ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in an Acute Mental health setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- PMVA training.
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last twelve months employment.
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Daily payroll service -with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Access the free iPoint App to book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability.
- Referral Bonus*.
- Convenient online recruitment process.
- Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.