Pulse are extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s), to join established teams in and around the Bournemouth area , delivering excellent patient satisfaction. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates , whilst working in a variety of NHS and Private settings on an Ad hoc or short term placement basis. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle and our online booking system ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service -with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access the free IPoint App to book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability
- Referral Bonus*
- Convenient online recruitment process
- Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in a Mental health setting.
- Strong communication skills
- PMVA or equivalent training
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.