Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in a variety of clinical settings, delivering excellent patient satisfaction in Portsmouth and surrounding areas in Hampshire on an ad hoc basis or short term temporary placements. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and are able offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in a hospital setting
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service - with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Referral Bonus*
- Work across the NHS and private sector
- Convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.