Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) with hospital ward experience to join our team working in North Shields - Northumberland area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) who are looking to work flexible shifts at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
• Minimum of six months recent experience working in a hospital setting
• Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
• Compliance standards including recent clinical references
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.