Are you a HCA with current experience working on hospital wards?
Pulse Nursing are IN HIGH DEMAND for healthcare assistants (HCA’s) delivering high quality personal care working within North Shields – Tye and Wear area, and as an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK we provide excellent rates of pay.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) for this certain trust are required to have:
• Minimum of current *three years clinical experience with no gaps*
• Able to provide two clinical senior references
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in North Shields, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call and email you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.