Health Care Assistant (HCA) – Cambridgeshire
Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for compassionate Health Care Assistants with ward experience, to work ad hoc shifts in Cambridgeshire. At Pulse you have the option to work around your current lifestyle giving you maximum flexibility to pick when you want to work or the option of short term roles.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We offer our HCA’s the following benefits:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
HCA’s are required to have:
Minimum of six months recent experience
Adaptable to different situation
Remain dedicated, professional and caring towards patients
Have to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality references
NVQ2, NVQ3 or Care Certificate
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.