Pulse Nursing are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to be part of our COVID swabbing project. Our client based in Luton, Bedfordshire are embarking on a mass COVID testing project.
Our clients are embarking on a mass COVID testing programme. If you have experienced working as a Care Assistant and comfortable with conducting swab tests then this is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of.
We are in search of reliable and motivated health care assistants (HCA) to work onsite to conduct COVID swabbing tests, assisted by Qualified Nurses, and full PPE provided as well as update training if required.
As Pulse is a leading UK agency, we offer lots of fantastic opportunities.
- Experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- A good understanding of how COVID swabbing is conducted
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Basic infection control knowledge
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- Enhanced DBS check (DBS in the past 3 years will be accepted), or we can process a new free DBS on your behalf
- Must have legal 'right to work' in the UK
- Once successful reference, from your most recent employer
- Infection Control training (provided)
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Free onsite parking
Interested? Please apply now then we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss getting you registered. Please ensure you upload a full and up to date copy of your CV.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.