Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Health Care Assistants (HCA) to fill shifts in private 9 bedded day unit in Hemel Hempstead which also has an additional 2 operating theatres.
Shift patterns available are Tuesdays & Thursdays earlies, lates and long days
The location has great transport links by both car and overground train. By car you are a 5 minuet drive from Junction 9 of the M1, train is straight out of London Euston towards Northampton and visa versa.
Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) are required to have:
- Two clinical references within the last 12 months
- Right to work in the UK
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check and Occupational Health
- At least six months clinical experience in a general hospital setting working on the surgical wards
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.