Pulse Nursing and Care is a nationwide agency with 13 offices across the UK. As an agency with 20 years of trading experience, Pulse is now the fastest growing company in its sector supplying highly skilled Health Care Assistants to a wide range of NHS and Private clients throughout the country.
In addition to this, Pulse have newly acquired a contract Royal United Hospital Bath, as an official provider to this trust we are now recruiting on a large scale to supply a spectrum of Health Care Assistants in and around Bath.
Pulse are looking for:
*General Health Care Assistants
*Mental Health Care Assistants
Pulse requires you to have:
* A minimum of 12 months clinical experience
* Eligibility to work within the UK
* Recent experience working in a hospital/care home setting is essential
As well as great competitive rates Pulse can also offer an array of benefits such as:
* Full time / part time / ad hoc hours
* Free annual Mandatory Training updates and ongoing training
* Annual Occupational Health updates
* Fast track registration - Earn more money if you are cleared and worked in so many weeks
* Referral scheme – earn £50per Health Care Assistant recommended to Pulse*
* Holiday Pay Entitlements and much more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.