Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience, working on an Ad-hoc or temporary placement basis. Pulse are extremely interested in recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work across the NHS and Private sector in Truro and surrounding areas in Cornwall. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts at competitive pay rate.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months experience in a hospital setting in the last twelve months
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service- with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access the free ipoint app for shift availability – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability
- Referral Bonus*
- Convenient online recruitment proccess
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.