Pulse Nursing has a tremendous opportunity for a Head of Nursing & Integrated Pathways- Community Health Services. The role is suitable for Band 8 Registered Nurses, you will work in partnership with the Community Service Managing Director (CSMD) and Clinical Director (CD) on a day to day basis to consolidate and ensure the effective operation of Divisional services, and help develop new partnerships, integrated pathways and service models.Together you will ensure the effective leadership to support the requirements of the Division. You will need to be creative and flexible and you will participate in the future development of the Trust.
The Board of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust are committed to working together to provide high quality, affordable care to patients who use our services.Your normal place of work will be at one of the Trust’s main sites. However, you may be required to work at any other location of the Trust’s interests, including travelling to appropriate Trust and regional meetings as required. You will be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Sunday if full time, or pro rata
- Establish with the senior leadership team across the service a system of workforce planning for nursing based on the identification of the nursing contribution within clinical care pathways. This includes identification of skills gaps, creation of new posts and extension of roles. Support workforce development that is sensitive to the cultural needs of the workforce whilst setting universal standards and expectations for conduct at work.
To participate in the relevant Trust on call rota and provide leadership, advice and guidance.
To deliver excellent patient care, providing leadership, focus, direction and empowerment to nurses, primary care at home team and community specialist services, ensuring that they are able to work to their highest potential, and that nursing within the service has a national and international profile.
The provision of strategic professional advice to the Community Service Managing Director and Clinical Director, attending and contributing to the service Executive meetings, management of the service, and deputising for the Service Director or Clinical Director when required.
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.