Pulse have a very exciting opportunity that would suit a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) looking for some variety to the standard acute setting roles.
We have a number of roles across the Northamptonshire area, working within the community, caring for patients at their homes.
- Be proficient in all areas of working as a healthcare assistant or support worker
- At least 1 years experience working within a community setting
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Rapid response
- Working together with other members of staff to meet the requirements of patients
- Provide quality healthcare services
We can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates (PAYE, Umbrella & Ltd options)
- Holiday pay options
- Flexible hours
- Dedicated consultants
- Secure online access to your payslips and work history
- Friend referral bonuses
For more information on this role please get in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.