HCA – Basingstoke
Pulse are looking for hardworking and dedicated HCA’s in the Basingstoke area to work at a learning disability service. It is an essential that you have medication administration, peg feed and use of track hoist experience. This placement is for a day worker who must also be well organised and flexible in their availability as there will be a mixture of early, late and long day shifts.
If successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience
- Complete compliance requirements
- Provide three years satisfactory employment references
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.