Staff Nurse – General Surgery Plastics
Salary Range – £33,000 - £37,400 (plus excellent benefit package)
Pulse is working in partnership with the largest private hospital in the UK to recruit a Staff Nurse to work on their fast paced General Plastic Surgery Unit based in the heart of London.
The General Plastic Surgery Unit includes patients with specialties including gastroenterology, ENT, reconstruction, breast care, general surgical intervention with a focus on plastics. The patients on this ward require minor and major surgical procedures such as liposuction, breast augmentation, trauma reconstruction and craniofacial surgery. This exciting role includes duties such as:
• Managing a case load of 4/6 patients
• Opportunities for professional development including a chance to supervise and direct junior team members and deputize for senior staff in their absence
• A chance to develop clinical skills such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
• Patient assessment and pain management
We are looking to recruit a patient focused Registered General Nurse (RGN/RNA) with a minimum of 1 year experience post qualification with surgical exposure, experience with plastics would be beneficial. This private hospital is committed to investing in your future and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £37,400. This is inclusive of an excellent benefits package including:
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible annual leave
• Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive benefits.
To hear more information about this position or to discuss this role further, please apply using the form below and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.