Pulse Nursing & Care employment agency are always looking for General Registered Nurses with Medical ward experience, for Full time/ Part time/ Ad-hoc Day Shifts. If you are a Nurse looking to earn extra cash, then call Pulse today.
Candidates will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously as a team, have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be flexible and reliable.
In order to register with Pulse, General Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Generak Nurses the following benefits:
· Excellent pay rates.
· Flexible hours to meet your needs.
· Daily payroll service.
· Pulse Exchange loyalty scheme.
· Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
· Fast-track registration - earn upto £250 for working with Pulse.
· Free mandatory training.
· Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.